Licensing & Disclosures
We Are STRONG
Strong Home Mortgage provides first-rate home mortgage services as well as mortgage financial literacy on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. We're veteran-owned and licensed in 29 states plus Washington DC. Our team of seasoned professionals is passionate and eager to help. Enjoy single point-of-contact communications on your home mortgage for fewer handoffs, more availability, better dialogue, and a smoother closing. For today's homebuying market, we offer home loan types to assist first-time homebuyers and premium buyers, plus a useful $6,000 on-time closing guarantee.
Equal Housing Opportunity Lender
Strong Home Mortgage LLC is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580. Strong Home Mortgage, LLC is a licensed mortgage lender. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 1675638.
- Alabama – Consumer Credit License #22590
- Arizona – Mortgage Banker License #0950815
- California – Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, under the CA Finance Lenders Law License# 60DBO83885
- Colorado – NMLS #1675638, Mortgage Company Registration – Regulated by the Division of Real Estate – www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate
- Connecticut – Mortgage Lender License #ML-1675638
- District of Columbia – Mortgage Dual Authority License # MLB1675638
- Florida – Mortgage Lender Servicer License #MLD2435
- Florida – Mortgage Lender License #MLD1624
- Georgia – Mortgage Lender License/Registration – License# 1675638
- Idaho – Mortgage Broker/Lender License #MBL-2081675638
- Indiana – DFI Mortgage Lending License #41225
- Illinois – Residential Mortgage Licensee MB.6761384. Licensed by Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 555 West Monroe St., Chicago, IL 60661. For any inquires, please call 1-888-473-4858.
- Kentucky – Mortgage Company License MC700539
- Maryland – Mortgage Lender License #1675638
- Massachusetts – Mortgage Lender License #ML1675638
- Michigan – 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer License FL0021973
- Michigan – 2nd Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant #SR0023651
- Minnesota – Residential Mortgage Originator License #MN-MO-1675638
- New Jersey – 1675638 Licensed by N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance
- New Jersey – 1675638 RMLA-Licensed Mortgage Servicer Registration
- New Mexico – 1675638 Mortgage Loan Company License
- North Carolina – Mortgage Lenders License No. L-180461
- Ohio – Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration #RM.804393.000
- Oklahoma – Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License # ML013008
- Oregon – Mortgage Lending License #ML-5772
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Department of Banking –License #66347
- South Carolina – BFI-Mortgage Lender/Servicer License MLS – #1675638
- Tennessee – Mortgage License 170307
- Texas – 1675638 SML Mortgage Banker Registration
- Utah – DRE Mortgage Entity License #10720210
- UT – Consumer Credit Notification
- Virginia – Lender License #MC-6832
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License #CL-1675638
- West Virginia – Mortgage Lender License #ML-37642
TEXAS – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE – THE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION (DEPARTMENT) EVALUATES OUR PERFORMANCE IN MEETING THE FINANCIAL SERVICES NEEDS OF THIS COMMUNITY, INCLUDING THE NEEDS OF LOW-INCOME TO MODERATE-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS. THE DEPARTMENT TAKES THIS INTO ACCOUNT WHEN DECIDING ON CERTAIN APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY US FOR APPROVAL BY THE DEPARTMENT. YOUR INVOLVEMENT IS ENCOURAGED. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF OUR EVALUATION. YOU MAY ALSO SUBMIT SIGNED, WRITTEN COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PERFORMANCE IN MEETING COMMUNITY FINANCIAL SERVICES NEEDS TO THE DEPARTMENT.